Follow Us On Follow us on Twitter
Register

LIVE CAM GIRLS
Page 1 of 1561 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm tired. Going to bed now. I've had fun w/ you all tonight! Special thanks for today goes out to Shawgrad for the "Speak & Spell"....that was off the chain!!.....Biscuit Lips for helping me w/ my Autism!! lol!!......Cortez for inspiring me to further harass Biscuit Lips.....Bobby, for the Paul Mooney you tube!! ......and CJ for being CJ. And let's not forget my NEW buddy on the board......drum roll......ShakeS!! (Good thread on the cops!)

G-Night to you all.....gotta go to work in the mo'nin'! One.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i wonder why you can only find church's chicken restaurants in the ghetto???

]
    "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess."
    -Kobe Bryant

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

better question.... why in the fuck do they call it churches....? Is it because its eaten religiously...?

TAKE..... MY...... MON-EY!!!!!]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Orgen @ Sep 5 2006, 01:11 AM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1417331"]
    better question.... why in the fuck do they call it churches....? Is it because its eaten religiously...?[/b]
    i dont know ,but good one ,im going to send their main offices an e-mail.lol

i'll keep u guys posted.lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

shit please do..... Im sitting here scratchin MY damn head....... fuck that food looks good up there^^^^^^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Orgen @ Sep 5 2006, 01:20 AM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1417354"]
    shit please do..... Im sitting here scratchin MY damn head....... fuck that food looks good up there^^^^^^^[/b]

lol.......here goes the questions i submitted to them.......

{quote} hello,

i have been a long time customer of your business , and i was just wondering ,why are youre locations usually found in urban or "ghetto" areas?i have notices over several years ,when i go to a primarly middle or upper class neighberhood i notice that there are none of your locations anywhere.also ,another question,why is your franchise called "churchs" chicken? Is it because alot of people eat it religiously?was it served at church function? those are just some questions i have for your franchise.your answers would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
    a loyal customer

by the way,i love your mashed potatoes and biscuits {quote}

maybe i'll get some free chicken or discounts.lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just thinking did i really inspire posterboi to over come his mild case of autisim, and why didnt his family help him before i did . Anyway speaking of chicken,

Someone else on the board thought this was racist but the more i think about it the more is looks true

I went to popeyes to see what special they had on a like a 2 or 3 piece white meat dinner..

The bitch yell "WE DONT PUT OUR WHITE MEAT ON SPECIAL, YOU HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR IT".

now think about it... Church's puts their white meat on special or at least give u discount.. Popeyes u gotta pay full price for it.. Now while chatting with a fellow board member, this nigga said something at made me think. That shit is racist.. He start looking at it in terms of sex, how i dont know.. But this is what he said

WTF, they mean they dont EVER put it on special.. Why do you get a discount on black ppl but have to pay full price for the whites... Thats racists as hell, put them damn white ppl on special too just like church's they give u a discount, Popeyes dont wanna give u shit 6.99 for a 3 piece white special.. 2 lil ass wings and a big ass breast, fuck that i will stick with my nice plumped legs at churchs and that lovely greasy ass thigh..

Do anyone else feel this way.. It takes him to explain it better.. He will come through and explain it better im sure
    Thanks L.R.

They take my kindness for weakness, They take my silence for speechless, They consider my uniqueness strange.
    They call my language slang, They see my confidence as conceit, They see my mistakes as defeat,
    They consider my success accidental, They minimize my intelligence to "potential", My questions mean I'm unaware.
    Not to ask means I don't care, Any praise is preferential treatment, To voice concern is discontentment.
    If I stand up for myself, I'm too defensive, If I don't trust them, I'm apprehensive, I'm deviant if I separate.
    I'm fake if I assimilate, My advancement is somehow affair, When I reach the top, it's considered rare,
    My character is constantly under attack, Pride for my race makes me "too black".

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just got out of the shower...i feel good.....wish i didnt have to go to work............

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn, what a fucked up Labor Day weekend! I started my holiday with a Tropical Storm (that I almost killed myself driving in) that killed my power for a day and a half. My job closed early Friday so, I didn't get my check! I drove to my homeboy's house because he had power. His spot was flooded bad. I got a SUV, so my crazy ass decided to drive through that shit. I made it (barely), but when I went outside to leave I noticed that....my fucking front LICENSE PLATE WAS MISSING! FUCK! I got special tags too (HU). Now I got to go to DMV and wait forever. I was scramblin all weekend. Didn't really do shit because of all that bullshit. But anyway, Fuck you Ernesto! I know it could have been worse, but damn, why on the Labor Day weekend? Well, at least I still got my money . Oh, shout out to Bobby B! My Student Loan consolidation finally kicked in! My check was lookin righteous with that garnishment gone! Them faggots even owe me a refund!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We dodged ernesto like a motha fucka! Hem- hem (my juking sound feel free to try)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

mutha fuckin racist ass chicken providers. yea it was me Biscuitlipz was talking about up there. These fuckers have done this shit for too long, they know niggaz love chicken. Y the fuck they can't put white meat on special? I mean to me it seems like they don't want the black man to eat it. They know when we pull up in drive-thru the first thing we look for is the special, so y not put some white meat on there. shit just ain't right. If anybody needs me I will be outside all local chicken providers, let the boycot begin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Orgen @ Sep 5 2006, 11:04 AM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1418374"]
    We dodged ernesto like a motha fucka! Hem- hem (my juking sound feel free to try)[/b]

naw we dodge ernesto, i think if ernesto hit..... the levees would have brok again

Yo Gal seems to like it Cortez's Revenge's Avatar
    My House.... cuz that's where my stuff is
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

man... just got offa work. My apt building was sprayed for bugs. i had to empty all the shit from my bathroom and kitchen... now i'm puttin it all back. went to Popeye's for the Tuesday two piece special (1 leg + 1 thigh = 89 cents). Ate it with a big ole cup of kool-aide. my girl tried to throw away my mason jars, tellin me that they are country and i'm cheap.... I'm Frugal DAMNIT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My balls itch. Woke up late this morning so didnt get to freshen up. Eh oh well, hope nobody see me doin this....
    Read sig rules.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

mmmmmmm.....vulva...

BIG BIG TITTIES!!!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...

Ephesians 6:12

Yo Gal seems to like it Cortez's Revenge's Avatar
    My House.... cuz that's where my stuff is
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^^I did. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Olivia Munns ass is always hanging out of her low cut jeans...god I love this show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dont you hate when you can hear your baby shitting....like they grunting......and you kno you have to change that diaper......FUCK........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^^^ LOLOLOL!! I FEEEEEL YA!!

How bout when you tryin to get some and as SOON as you get it going....wha...wha...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! LOL!! He betta be lucky I like hime, or he would be out the door!!